THE SKIES AND BEYOND…
Turkish Aerospace is Turkey’s center of technology in design, development, modernisation, manufacturing, integration and life cycle support in the aerospace industry.
An exiting opportunity has arisen for an engineer supporting our company vision becoming a ‘World Brand Aerospace Company’ with indigenous products and global competitive power. Become a part of our team and be responsible for the next generation military aircraft design and development.
Turkish Aerospace (TUSAŞ) is seeking team members to be a part of Turkish Fighter Aircraft (TF-X) Development Program.
- Understand and implement aerospace standards and guidelines for development and design of wire harnesses
- Tailor aerospace harnessing standards and guidelines to create internal design standards and requirements for cable assemblies, shielding, integration, and vehicle level implementation
- Interface with various team members to identify and capture stakeholder objectives and requirements
- Experience with wire harness 3D design, wire harness installation drawings, formboard creation, wiring diagrams, and 3D modeling of complex multi-breakout harnesses
- Create detailed 3D CAD designs and 2D drawings to be used by production and manufacturing.
- Competent at end-to-end definition, requirements generation, block-diagram design, component selection and evaluation
- Selection of appropriate wire harness components and implementation of appropriate twisting, shielding, and bonding of electrical sub-systems
- Optimize mass and cost savings of wire harnesses
- Bachelor's degree in Electric, Electronics, Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineer Departments of University
- 4+ years of experience in wiring harness design in defence or automotive
- Good knowledge of MS Office application
- Good knowledge of DOORS
- Proficiency with harness design software platforms (Zuken E3 or Capital Logic, etc.)
- Good knowledge of CATIA wire harness packaging
- Good knowledge of wiring standarts MIL-W-5088 or SAE-AS-50881
- Knowledge and/or experience in wiring of network protocols such as High speed ethernet, MIL-STD-1553, RS-232, RS-485, AFDX, CAN..)
- Teamwork oriented with good communication skills
- Being highly detail-oriented and organized with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with coordination and management of stakeholder relations
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both oral and written
- No military obligation for male candidates
- Can travel both abroad and in country
- Knowledge in system certification, qualification
- Knowledge in optic cabling
- Knowledge and/or in system tests, integration tests, test equipments, automated test infrastructures