Technical Lead for Hardware and Software Design Team
In Aircraft Design and Development Projects, to lead and guide the team on:
· Software and hardware Requirements definition, verification and management
· System analysis with emphasis on mission success, risk, and safety
· Performing design, analysis, verification, and validation activities beginning in the conceptual design phase and continuing through development and later life cycle phases
· Performing and leading the systems engineering activities and development in compliance with Turkish Aerospace internal procedures.
· Providing traceability throughout the product development.
· Developing system architectures for hardware and software
· Use and embed the information needed for describing the interfaces with the aircraft systems
· Supporting aircraft integration activities
· Having knowledge on ground and system integration laboratory test activities and support the flight tests
· Proactively identifying and solving technical problems during all project life phases
Development of technical documentation including test procedures, test and status reports, procurement specifications and interface control documents
· Bachelor Degree or higher in Electrical and Electronics, Computer, Aerospace/Aeronautical or Mechanical Engineering
· 10+ years of working experience in relevant fields
· Strong knowledge on software and hardware engineering as well as system engineering activities
· Knowledge of DOORS, SVN, MATLAB/SIMULINK and JIRA.
· Knowledge of INCOSE systems engineering processes.
· Working experience in micro-electronic devices design phases starting from conceptual phase till to customer acceptance and certification dossier release
· Proficiency in spoken and written English
· Ability to take responsibility
· Excellent problem solving and communication skills
· Willing to prepare technical reports
Preferred Additional Skills
· Experience in mission systems (i.e. aircraft fire control computer, aircraft fire control radar, electronic warfare, jammers, missiles, and air to ground munitions etc.)
· Knowledge in DO 254 and DO 178 standards
· Experience in low-level coding and C/C++
· Knowledge in avionic interfaces (i.e. MUX-1553, ARINC-429, RS-422, Ethernet, etc.) and military standards