SYSTEMS INSTALLATION DESIGN ENGINEER (MECH/HYDRAULIC, ELEC/AVIONIC, MISSION, WEAPON)
Turkish Aerospace is Turkey’s center of technology in design, development, modernisation, manufacturing, integration and life cycle support in the aerospace industry.
An exiting opportunity has arisen for an engineer supporting our company vision becoming a ‘World Brand Aerospace Company’ with indigenous products and global competitive power. Become a part of our team and be responsible for the next generation military aircraft design and development.
Turkish Aerospace (TUSAŞ) is seeking team members to be a part of Turkish Fighter Aircraft (TF-X) Development Program.
- Produce installation design solutions for systems which are mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, avionic, mission, weapon and flight control
- Create 3D system installation layouts and models, 2D drawings and create part list in PLM
- Collaborate and coordinate with customer, sub-contractors and system design teams to develop design solutions
- Apply program technical requirements to design work requirements, processes and tasks
- Design with optimization through commonality, cost, weight, producibility, and maintainability of design
- Conduct periodic system installation design reviews as required to ensure design meet the requirements.
- M.Sc. or higher degree in Mechanical, or Aerospace Engineering, or equivalent
- 3 -7 years experience in an engineering classification
- 2D and 3D CAD design experience (e.g. CATIA V5, V6, UG-NX, etc.)
- Understanding of product life cycle management
- Technical background with aerospace industry standards
- Knowledge of installation, production, structural design, configuration management
- Knowledge of mechanical design principles including GD&T
- Knowledge of metallic and composite materials and mechanical joints
- Fluency in Turkish and English
- Candidates must have security clearance