Spacecraft Power System Engineer
· Perform requirement definition, analysis, design and verification activities for Spacecraft Power System.
· Perform power systems analysis and trade-off studies to determine optimal spacecraft power system architecture.
· Perform modelling & simulation to predict Spacecraft Power System performance.
· Manage power system technical-budget of spacecraft.
· Prepare test plans/specifications/procedures for Spacecraft Power System.
· Support unit-level and subsystem level tests of Spacecraft Power System.
· Support spacecraft level Assembly, Integration and Test (AIT) activities.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
· Experience in Spacecraft Power System design and test.
· Having interest in space systems design projects.
· Experience in technology-based projects in multinational environments.
· Knowledge of system modelling and analysis with MATLAB.
· No restriction for working abroad for long term duration (6-24 months).
· Fluent in English (IELTS 6.5+, TOEFL 84+, TOMER 79+).
Preferred Additional Skills
· M.Sc. or Ph.D. degree in Power Electronics.
· Experience in developing/testing of power/avionics systems for spacecraft, aircraft or helicopter platforms.
· Experience with any of the following: power electronics, developing and/or integrating electronic systems/subsystems, circuit design/analysis, electronic test instruments, test equipment design.
· Knowledge of Spanish language.