Human Machine Interface Engineer TF-X
THE SKIES AND BEYOND…
Turkish Aerospace is Turkey’s center of technology in design, development, modernisation, manufacturing, integration and life cycle support in the aerospace industry.
An exiting opportunty has arisen for an engineer supporting our company vision becoming a ‘World Brand Aerospace Company’ with indigenous products and global compatitive power. Become a part of our team and be responsible for the next generatıon military aircraft design and development.
Turkish Aerospace (TUSAŞ) is seeking team members to be a part of Turkish Fighter Aircraft (TF-X) Development Program.
Turkish Aerospace is seeking for an enthusiastic professional who is aiming to develop his/her carrier on Human Computer/Machine Interaction in a nationwide important project. Selected candidate will be responsible of the duties stated below:
· Design & development of the Human Machine Interfaces (HMI) of the cockpit displays and cockpit mounted equipment.
· Maturing the HMI concepts through use of human-centered design tools and methods such as personas, storyboarding, use flow diagrams, interaction scenarios.
· Producing wireframes that ensure visibility and usability as well as visual sensitivity of the HMI alternatives.
· Producing interactive prototypes with proper tools such as Presagis VAPS XT that allow testing and evaluation of the HMIs.
· Involving of the cockpit integration studies in terms of development, validation and verification of Human Factors requirements of the aircraft system.
· A master degree from Computer Engineering, Human Computer Interaction, Electric/Electronic Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Education and Instructional Technologies or related field.
· Strong Knowledge and Experience on C/C++ Programming Language.
· Strong Knowledge in Algorithms and Data Structures
· Knowledge on Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) design,
· Knowledge on Multi-threaded Programming design,
· Knowledge on Software Design Patterns (i.e. Singleton)
· Knowledge about HMI design tools such as; Presagis VAPS XT, Ansys Scade etc.
· Basic knowledge on aviation standards, and regulations
· Familiarity with software development cycles.
· Familiarity with requirement management tools (e.g. IBM DOORS)
· Ability to write all software documentations necessary for the developed applications from standpoint.
· Have strong problem-solving and analytic skills.
· Ability to travel abroad when required.”
· Fluent in English writing and speaking.
· Familiarity with ARINC-661, DO-178 B/C standards is plus
· Familiarity with military standards (i.e. MIL-STD-1787C, MIL-STD-2525B ) is plus
· Knowledge on Human-Computer Interaction, Human-System Interaction is plus.
· Knowledge on Python Programming Language to support Human Factors activities is plus
· Ongoing master study on Cognitive sciences, Computer Engineering or related field is plus.
up-to-date about usability research and UX research tools and methods is plus