Design and development of VHDL modules for ETTUS 310 Software Radio platform.
- Development of VHDL for FPGAs (Xilinx 7 series)
- Defining and implementing test benches for testing the developed items.
- Integration of the developed firmware on the target hardware with other system components and software
- Preparing design and test documentation for the items developed
- Prepare schedule estimates and technical risk identification for the assigned tasks
- Provide progress/technical updates to the project manager
Knowledge & Experience:
- At least Master Degree qualified in electronics engineering.
- At least 5 years post graduate experience of FPGA development using VHDL, preferably in the communications industry
- Experience in writing VHDL to procedure with knowledge of testing and documentation processes
- Experience of ARM System On Chip
- Having basic knowledge of digital signal processing
- Working knowledge of the following engineering tools; Xilinx ISE/EDK , Matlab/Simulink
- An appreciation of other engineering disciplines (Software, Digital and RF)
- Self-motivated; ability to effectively research and solve technical issues
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- Good communication skills
- Good technical writing skills
- Well organized and disciplined
- A completer-finisher.