In Low-level Software Development and Verification Projects:
· Derive HLR and LLR (High Level and Low Level SW requirements) for SW development from system requirements.
· Development of aircraft mission computer software
· Development and verification of low-level embedded software in compliance with DO-178C
· Developing low-level embedded software (BSP, Drivers, etc.) with C and/or Assembly languages
· Conduct software architectural design, test, and code reviews
· Develop software compliant with Integrity or VsWorks OS.
· Participate on SOIs (Stages of Involvement) in compliance with DO178C and perform SCA (Structural Coverage Analysis).
· Prepare SW ready to testing in compliance with DO178C.
· Provide continuous development performance metrics.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer, Electronics or Aerospace Engineering
· 5+ years of experience in Safety Critical Avionics Software Development
· Good knowledge of C/C++ software development, tools, and debugging
· Experience using Groovy, Python, or Perl programming languages
· Experience in UML, IBM Rational DOORS, SVN or another version control tool, and JIRA or another issue tracking tool
· Experience with software development processes and life cycles
· Proficiency in spoken and written English
· Knowledge in Integrity or VsWorks OS.
· Knowledge of SW development metrics.
Preferred Additional Skills
· Experience with RTCA DO-178B/C
· Development experience with Real Time Operating Systems
· Knowledge about communication interfaces (RS-232/422/485, ARINC-429, MIL-STD-1553, Ethernet etc.)
· Knowledge about computer graphics APIs (OpenGL etc.)
· Ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams
· Ability to take responsibility
· Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
· Willing to prepare technical reports