Senior Modeling and Simulation Engineer
Modelling of aircraft flight dynamics.
Modelling of aircraft subsystems.
Development of 6-DOF dynamic model in MATLAB
Identifying and solving quality issues of models by testing and debugging
Integration and verification of model components from external suppliers
Preparing and reviewing the model verification reports
Performing Aircraft Parameter Estimation from flight test data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace/Aeronautical Engineering
- 4+ years of experience in air vehicle systems modelling with MATLAB and SIMULINK
- Experience with aircraft dynamics modelling
- Knowledge of aircraft systems
- Proficiency in spoken and written English (TOEFL IBT 84+, IELTS 6,5+,TÖMER 79+)
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively with multi-disciplinary design teams
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Experience in parameter estimation and system identification
- Experience in C++ programming
- MSc or PhD Degree in Aerospace/ Aeronautical Engineering
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Willing to prepare technical reports
- Ability to take responsibility if required
- Highly motivated, hardworking, well disciplined, collaborative team member, open to personal development, ability to work on details.