We are looking for team members that are experienced in machining & gear technologies.
The scope of the role is generally given below, please check if this might be the right opportunity for you!
- Experience with turning, milling & grinding technologies,
- Experience with CAM tools. (NX, vericut)
- Experience with cutting tool technologies,
Gear Production Engineers
- Experience with cylindrical & bevel gear production
- Capable of selecting & designing the proper tooling for gear machinery.
- Able to review gear measurement reports
- Support activities for standardizing processes,
- Identify root causes and study corrective actions of production issues,
- Follow up processes and machinery to increase the efficiency,
- Cooperate with ME & CAM & Quality & Special Processes & Production Planning teams to identify and solve the issues occurred in production area,
- Follow & implement the technological progresses in technologies,
- Assist the technicians to solve the problems related to machining issues,
- Prepare reports about production & processes,
- Preparation of production tracking documents,
- Follow up machinery set-up & cycle times and study to improve,
- Analyze the production issues and study to fix,
- Create work instructions related with set-up, machining tools.
- Assist machining by reviewing drawings, engineering blueprints, specifications, machining parameters.
- Managing necessary ordering activities about production lines,
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering,
- 3 years experienced in machining processes,
- Fluent level of English (TOEFL 84+, IELTS 6,5+, ITEP 4+, TÖMER 79+)