In Hardware Design and Development Projects :
· Development of various mission computers for aircraft.
· Design, development, test of mission computers in compliance with DO-254
· Hardware design, requirements management, verification and validation and documentation
· Prepare test plan, procedure of hardware items. Execute hardware tests and prepare test reports.
· Conduct hardware architectural design and participate in code reviews
· Use of simulation tools for modelling design and troubleshooting of complex electronic circuits, systems, and applications
· Experience with selection and application of power semiconductor devices, subsystems and circuit components-IGBTs, SCRs, MOSFETs, Gate Drivers, Voltage and current sensing, switch-mode power supplies bus structures, capacitors and AC7DC inductors, transient protection, .
· Experience in FPGA programming and design.
· Microprocessor selection and integration into hardware.
· Experience with Electromagnetic compatible hardware design in both card and LRU level.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer, Electronics or Aerospace Engineering
· 5+ years of experience in Safety Critical Avionics Hardware Development
· Good knowledge of PCB design and VHDL programming tools.
· Experience using IBM Rational DOORS, and JIRA or another issue tracking tool.
· Experience with hardware development processes and life cycles
· Proficiency in spoken and written English
Preferred Additional Skills
· Experience with RTCA DO-254
· Ability to work in multi-disciplinary teams
· Ability to take responsibility
· Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
· Willing to prepare technical reports